[RECRUITMENT] MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
FOX International Channels (FIC) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, lifestyle, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
We are currently looking for a brilliant
Motion Graphic Designer with a creative
mind to join our dynamic team!
If you are living a passionate soul, loving young culture in fast and exciting environment then this is for YOU!
Interested applicants may send their resume along with portfolio to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10 February 2016.
- Male/Female, 22-29 years old.
- Must be familiar with using tools such as After Effects, 3D, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Cinema and general digital design tools.
- Able to create multimedia concepts including 2D & 3D ads campaigns, designs, videos, and motion graphics.
- Must have excellent taste in lifestyle, creative, design concepts and detail oriented.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Fluent in English with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Open to any fresh graduates, preferably with relevant working experience(s).
- Interested in TV broadcasting media business.
Overall purpose of job:
Produce motion graphic designs and concepts quickly and in line with production team goals.